20050924

Busy Me

Sorry for the lack of updates. Things have been REALLY busy around here lately. I just want to let you know, I ain't dead yet.

Well. The battle. We won, obviously. 'We' being the rebels, which I guess I'm a part of now, too. Like an idiot, I went back and provided some covering fire. The hotshot kid took out the Death Moon thing, and saved the day.

You know who didn't make it, though? Porkins. Fracking Vader dusted him. Vader...how I hate him! Sigh. If only I had decided to go back sooner, he might still be alive. Frack.

Also, Biggs was wasted. But, I owed him money, so that eases the sting.

The rebels, though...they're so retarded. You know what we did after the battle? Go on, take a guess.

If you said "Packed up and got the frack off the planet before the Imps came with reinforcements"... then you're obviously not rebel material. No, we had a party. Luke and I got medals for being heroes or something, and then they broke out the sparkling wine and...well, it gets fuzzy after that. We did scatter the next day, but, jeez, we were lucky. We've been reorganizing and regathering since then.

Some things still nag at me. Like, why didn't they send some cruisers against us as well? Even after the space station was destroyed, the rebel fighters had been decimated. Would have been easy pickings.

And why did the Imps move around the planet to get a clear shot at the moon with the rebel base? Why not just blow up Yavin? Boom, instant line of sight. If I were a cynic, I'd suspect a setup. Like, they wanted us to take the space station out, to give us a false sense of security.

Oh, and you know who happened to be off-station when it blew, and has been spotted around the galaxy? Vader. Fracking Vader...

Sigh.

Remember Porkins.
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey how come Chewie didn't get a medal?

9/25/2005 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

He's too tall. Apparently, having the princess stand on a step-ladder or having chewie kneel would have been undignified.

They gave him his medal later. Boy, he keeps that thing polished, too. For his son, he says. Something to be proud of the ol' man for.

Whatever.

...

I wonder how much someone would pay for one of these...?

9/25/2005 11:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apparently that super laser only works on rock-based planets or moons - Yavin would've been too big, and the shot'd have been dissipated, or something.

9/30/2005 11:04:00 PM  

<< Home