20050929

Wild Mynock Chase

Mood: Really, really angry.

You have GOT to be kidding me!

So, I meet my contact on Polis Massa and guess what? He doesn't ACTUALLY have the information on who is looking for me or what the job is. He has information on another contact who knows the guy.

This amateur-hour crap really pisses me off. This information couldn't have been sent to me through other channels? I had to come all the way out to fracking Polis Massa?! AND he expected me to pay him for this tip! Tell you what, buddy, I'll let you keep your left arm because I'm in a generous mood. Consider that payment in full.

OH, and guess where the new contact is! Can you guess? I bet you can! TATOOINE! I kid you not.

Why? Why THAT planet? Of all the BILLIONS of planets, why that one? The odds have exceeded all bounds of rationality.

If this whole run-around turns out to be someone yanking my chain...I wouldn't want to be the last contact on the list, you know what I'm saying?
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

I have been to Tatooine recently...and it is really hot. Bring light clothing and lots of sunscreen. Have you seen what too much sun did to my face in Return of the Jedi? Yikes!

9/29/2005 09:25:00 PM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

Did you know that they used to think it was a trinary star system? The reflection from Tatooine made it look like the third star.

It wasn't until exploration vessels reached the system that everyone learned otherwise.

Having stood on the dune plains and stared across the wastelands, white with reflected light, I can certainly understand why.

9/30/2005 09:29:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I wouldn't recommend going there. People go there to farm moisture. Hello, it's a desert! There is no moisture. Bunch of ignoridiotses.

9/30/2005 11:01:00 AM  

<< Home